Directorate of Public Works
- To supervise and coordinate the planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling of all facilities engineering and housing functions that are part of the depot's mission, to include depot activities and interservice support.
- To serve on key depot committees and boards.
- To serve as Installation Fire Marshal, Utilities Sales, Energy Conservation, Real Property
- To represent Commander at public and private meetings on Public Works matters.
- To develop, coordinate, administer, and implement depot modernization planning.
- To administer the Family Housing Program.
- To direct accomplishment of the Depot Equipment Management Program.
- To provide maintenance of depot operating equipment.
- To provide motor transportation services for the depot.
- To provide for the operation and control of the bulk petroleum, oil, and lubricant distribution system.
- To provide the depot with viable support services in the areas of master planning, engineering, facilities, and equipment to include a complete program to modernize the installation aimed at maximizing its future efficiency.
- To assure an environmental program remains within legal parameters as defined by state and federal regulators.
- To manage directorate resources and to maintain an effective work management system.