Combined Federal Campaign
2015 CFC at Letterkenny is closed.
Thanks for your support.
POINTS OF CONTACT:
For Letterkenny contacts or information concerning the CFC program, please contact PAO at
Amy Hicks, United Way of Franklin County, phone 717-262-0015
Read more about what is the CFC below
- The only authorized workplace giving program for federal employees.
- The largest workplace giving program in the world.
- Established in 1961 to provide a ‘Combined’ campaign, in lieu of separate solicitations.
- Has raised nearly $6 billion dollars since 1961.
- 200+ local campaigns.
The Three C’s of CFC
- Applicant organization are reviewed to ensure they meet all requirements of the campaign.
- Annual Audits to ensure proper receipt and distribution of pledges
- Employees designate to the charity that means the most to them May pledge cash, check or payroll deduction.
- Payroll deduction makes larger gifts possible.
- Most campaigns are providing electronic pledging.