The Business Development Office was established to manage the development of Letterkenny Army Depot's long-term mission and modernization strategies, to provide centralized direction for strategic, business, and market planning, and to provide guidance in the implementation of the Logistics Modernization Program.
- Develop and execute the depot's comprehensive marketing and business development strategies and program.
- Serve as the focal point for the development and implementation of new organic support concepts, technologies, and headquarters directed Base Closure and Realignment, Defense Depot Maintenance Council and Defense Management Review decisions/actions.
- Develop and coordinate the depot strategic, business, marketing plans.
- Manage the depot's Integrated Logistics Support program
- Core Depot Assessments
- Performance Based Logistics
- Business Case Analysis
- Manage an effective Public-Private Partnership Program
LEAD Mission & Vision
Letterkenny Army Depot develops and delivers materiel readiness for Air Defense forces of the United States and its international partners and builds combat power for combined and joint route clearance operations worldwide.
Letterkenny Army Depot is a data-driven, metrics-based organization that consistently delivers Best Value to its partners through an organizational culture that prizes quality, continuous improvement and innovation.
Our mission at Letterkenny Army Depot is to provide outstanding safety and health protection to our soldiers, employees, contractors and visitors through solid management systems and employee involvement. We are committed to attaining a world class occupational safety and health management system, and firmly believe in the objectives and philosophy of the Voluntary Protection Program. We continually strive to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses and to protect our valued employees, their families and our communities