Business Development Office
The Business Development Office was established to manage the development of Letterkenny Army Depot's long-term mission and modernization strategies, to provide centralized direction for strategic, business, and market planning, and to provide guidance in the implementation of the Logistics Modernization Program.
- Develop and execute the depot's comprehensive marketing and business development strategies and program.
- Serve as the focal point for the development and implementation of new organic support concepts, technologies, and headquarters directed Base Closure and Realignment, Defense Depot Maintenance Council and Defense Management Review decisions/actions.
- Develop and coordinate the depot strategic, business, marketing plans.
- Manage the depot's Integrated Logistics Support program
- Core Depot Assessments
- Performance Based Logistics
- Business Case Analysis
- Manage an effective Public-Private Partnership Program